Tuesday 1 September 2009

Gifts

Just been in Europe for a few weeks without internet, which was nice in a way but it is also nice to have technology back. So I got my hands on a few gems, firstly Sbtrkt hooked me up with an mp3 of 2020 which was just incredible, such a gent, such a tune. Also purchased Brownswood Bubblers 4 the latest in the Brownswood Bubblers series, featuring the likes of Mayer Hawthorne, Floating Points, yU, New Look, Souleance and Keaver & Brause.

Talking of Mayer Hawthorne I just bought tickets to see him in London at Queen of Hoxton which is exciting, alongside some Tru Thoughts artists I believe. Also got hold of that wicked heart shaped vinyl, BOOM.
Dave from Tru Thoughts sent me a link whilst I was away for an exclusive Natural Self album preview, a little mix he has done of all his tracks, so you can find that at www.naturalselfmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment