Monday 1 March 2010

BLAKEtastic

Check out this tasty little treat from Airhead & James Blake, I'm torn between James Blake and Sbtrkt as to who is my favorite producer of the moment, both are just killing it with every release. Although neither have released much to date, I have a feeling both are prolific behind the scenes I read that SBTRKT has 400 tracks sitting on his computer, but who knows. All I know is that I want more and I'm snapping up everything they release before it sells out. This Airhead & James Blake number has already sold out on Juno so I'm obviously not the only one. Anyways this one was released on 10" Vinyl on 1st March 2010 on BRAiNMATH records, "Hemlocks Blake brings best mate Airhead along for his first outing on vinyl, and not his last on BRAiNMATH. Limited info, limited copies."

No comments:

Post a Comment